Newman simpleABI-250 – Manual Single Level System
Manual System for single level studies.
Newman Medical’s PC based simple ABI systems are designed to quickly and easily produce the results you need for the diagnosis of lower extremity peripheral artery disease. These systems not only save time in the exam but their simplicity reduces staff training and re-training time. They produce accurate full page reports with the documentation needed for reimbursement.
Simple ABI systems lead you through the exam by observing the report coming together on the large computer screen – no need to memorize complex menus or protocols. Since the report is created on the computer, no secondary downloading steps are necessary for storing, printing, or sharing the results.
Powerful yet simple ABI 250 software saves you time and is what sets the simple ABI systems apart. The software is an integrated part of the system; no separate downloading of the data is needed.
- Automatic index calculations, avoiding potential errors
- Automatically stores each exam with time stamp
- Your logo and contact information can be shown on the report
- Your physicians, operators and interpreters can be on drop-down editable menus
- Drop down ICD-10 codes
- Suggested CPT codes and interpretation of results are shown
- Multiple and selectable formats to store the reports: PDF, TIFF, CSV, BMP, JPG
- DICOM software is available as an option
The 250 software provides a complete set of tests and reports for lower extremity arterial evaluation. The tests that can be done with the simple ABI 250 include:
- Single Level Exams – Single level exams meets requirements for CPT code 93922.
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) – with dual ankle Doppler pressures and PVR waveforms. This is the fundamental PAD exam.
The Cuff-link includes a built-in Doppler using Newman Medical’s sensitive, interchangeable probes. Cuff-link Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the blood flow sounds quickly and clearly.
Our unique magnetic probe holder won’t crack or break and gently cradles the probe when not being used. The open design avoids gathering dirt, gel and germs.
The Cuff-link speaker is a powerful high fidelity speaker that has an extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
Each ABI-250 comes with PVR hardware which quickly and easily produces vascular waveforms.
Simple ABI vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all Cuff-links for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- The simpleABI 250 comes with an 8 MHz probe; the 5 MHz is optional.
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface
The simple ABI 250 system comes with two washable, latex free specialized vascular cuffs.
The US made simple ABI 250 system has a 2 year warranty covering parts & labor.
If you are interested in using a Fetoscopes, we have them available here!