Current Promotion Includes Free Laptop Computer
Newman simpleABI-400CL Advanced Single-level
Automated System for Single level studies.
Newman Medical’s PC based simpleABI systems are designed to quickly and easily produce the results you need for the diagnosis of lower extremity peripheral artery disease. These systems not only save time in the exam but their simplicity reduces staff training and re-training time. They produce accurate full page reports with the documentation needed for reimbursement.
simpleABI systems lead you through the exam by observing the report coming together on the large computer screen – no need to memorize complex menus or protocols. Since the report is created on the computer, no secondary downloading steps are necessary for storing, printing, or sharing the results.
Cuff-Link Main Control
The Cuff-Link main control unit is, quite simply, an integrated speed machine. The simpleABI 400CL integrates:
- An 4-port cuff selector (8-port shown)
- Interchangeable Doppler probes
- Pressure sensors
- A pump
- Control software
The Cuff-link remote allows the user to step through the exam with remote push-button simplicity.
- Easily move between sites
- Large, easy to read display of the current cuff pressure.
- Push button inflation
- Automated cuff deflation insures accurate pressures.
- One button waveform creation
Powerful yet simpleABI 400CL software saves you time and is what sets the simpleABI systems apart. The software is an integrated part of the system; no separate downloading of the data is needed.
- Automatic index calculations, avoiding potential errors
- Automatically stores each exam with time stamp
- Your logo and contact information can be shown on the report
- Your physicians, operators and interpreters can be on drop-down editable menus
- Drop down ICD-10 codes
- Suggested CPT codes and interpretation of results are shown
- Multiple and selectable formats to store the reports: PDF, TIFF, CSV, BMP, JPG
- DICOM software is available as an option
The 400CL software provides a complete set of tests and reports for lower extremity arterial evaluation. The tests that can be done with the simpleABI 400CL include:
- Single Level Exams – Single level exams for diagnosing obstruction can be done using Doppler or PPG as pressure sensor. Meets equipment requirements for CPT code 93922.
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) – with dual ankle Doppler pressures and PVR waveforms. This is the fundamental PAD exam.
- ABI with Toe (Ankle Brachial Index + Toe or TBI) – with dual ankle Doppler pressures and PVR waveforms. PPG or Doppler can be used on toes. Typically used if the patient has calcified vessels the ABI cannot be obtained.
The Cuff-link includes a built-in Doppler using Newman Medical’s sensitive, interchangeable probes. Cuff-link Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the blood flow sounds quickly and clearly.
Our unique magnetic probe holder won’t crack or break and gently cradles the probe when not being used. The open design avoids gathering dirt, gel and germs.
The Cuff-link speaker is a powerful high fidelity speaker that has an extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
All Cuff-link vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all Cuff-links for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- The simpleABI 400CL comes with 8mhz & PPG Probes; the 5 mhz is optional
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface
- Audio PPG probe. The DigiDop family of vascular probes also includes a unique PPG probe that generates audible sounds with each pulse. It is an excellent addition for obtaining pulses in the digits to assist in toe-brachial index or penile index measurements.
Includes 6 soft, washable, non-latex speciailzed vascular cuffs
- 2 x 10cm EZ-Clean Vasocuffs
- 2 x 12cm EZ-Clean Vasocuffs
- 2 x 2.5cm disposable digit cuff
All US made Newman simpleABI systems are covered by a 2 year warranty covering parts and labor