Current Promotion Includes Free Laptop Computer
ABI-600CL Advanced Multi-level
Automated System for Single-level, multi-level, single level with exercise, & treadmill studies.
Newman Medical’s PC based simpleABI systems are designed to quickly and easily produce the results you need for the diagnosis of lower extremity peripheral artery disease. These systems not only save time in the exam but their simplicity reduces staff training and re-training time. They produce accurate full page reports with the documentation needed for reimbursement.
simpleABI systems lead you through the exam by observing the report coming together on the large computer screen – no need to memorize complex menus or protocols. Since the report is created on the computer, no secondary downloading steps are necessary for storing, printing, or sharing the results.
Cuff-Link Main Control
The Cuff-Link main control unit is, quite simply, an integrated speed machine. The simpleABI 600CL integrates:
- An 8-port cuff selector
- Interchangeable Doppler probes
- Pressure sensors
- A pump
- Control software
The Cuff-link remote allows the user to step through the exam with remote push-button simplicity.
- Large, easy to read display of the current cuff pressure.
- Push button inflation
- One button waveform creation
Powerful yet simpleABI 600CL software saves you time and is what sets the simpleABI systems apart. The software is an integrated part of the system; no separate downloading of the data is needed.
- Automatic index calculations, avoiding potential errors
- Automatically stores each exam with time stamp
- Your logo and contact information can be shown on the report
- Your physicians, operators and interpreters can be on drop-down editable menus
- Drop down ICD-10 codes
- Suggested CPT codes and interpretation of results are shown
- Multiple and selectable formats to store the reports: PDF, TIFF, CSV, BMP, JPG
- DICOM software is available as an option
The 600CL software provides a complete set of tests and reports for lower extremity arterial evaluation. The tests that can be done with the simpleABI 600CL include:
- Single Level Exams – Single level exams for diagnosing obstruction. Can be done using Doppler or PPG as pressure sensor. Meets equipment requirements for CPT code 93922.
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) – with dual ankle Doppler pressures and PVR waveforms. This is the fundamental PAD exam.
- ABI with Toe (Ankle Brachial Index + Toe or TBI) – with dual ankle Doppler pressures and PVR waveforms. PPG or Doppler can be used on toes. Typically used if the patient has calcified vessels the ABI cannot be obtained.
- Segmental Exams – Multi-level exams for determining the level of obstruction. Can be done using Doppler or PPG as pressure sensor. Meets equipment requirements for CPT code 93923.
- Modern, efficient Segmental Exams – Multi-level exams done with PVR. These tests are much faster, easier on the patient, provide the information needed to determine the level of occlusion and meet CPT requirements
- Three cuff Segmental
- Three cuff with Toe
- Four cuff
- Four Cuff with Toe
- ABI Exercise Exams – Vascular exercise exams. Useful for pseudo claudication if the patient has PAD symptoms but the resting ABI is normal or questionable.
- ABI with Exercise – Single level exam performed pre and post exercise. Can be done with provocative maneuvers or treadmill protocol. Meets requirements for CPT code 93923.
- ABI Stress with Treadmill – Single level exam performed pre and post exercise. When used with the specified treadmill protocol meets equipment requirements for CPT code 93924.
The Cuff-link includes a built-in Doppler using Newman Medical’s sensitive, interchangeable probes. Cuff-link Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the blood flow sounds quickly and clearly.
Our unique magnetic probe holder won’t crack or break and gently cradles the probe when not being used. The open design avoids gathering dirt, gel and germs.
The Cuff-link speaker is a powerful high fidelity speaker that has an extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
All Cuff-link vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all Cuff-links for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.The simpleABI 600CL comes with 8 MHz and PPG probes; the 5 MHz is optional.
- The simpleABI 600CL comes with 8 MHz and PPG probes; the 5 MHz is optional
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface
- Audio PPG probes a unique PPG probe that generates audible sounds with each pulse. It is an excellent addition for obtaining pulses in the digits to assist in toe-brachial index or penile index measurements.
The simpleABI 600CL system includes 10 washable, latext free specialized vascular cuffs
- 2 x 10cm EZ-Clean Vasocuffs
- 4 x 12cm EZ-Clean Vasocuffs
- 2 x 12cm long EZ-Clean Vasocuffs
- 2 x 2.5cm disposable digit cuffs
Includes sturdy give legges stand with basket and mounting pole.
All Us made Newman simple ABI systems are backed by a 2 year warrranty covering parts and labor.