Summit Vantage ABI Package 2 Doppler System
VANMAX Cuff-Based ABI System With Printer & Stand
Uses DFO Waveform Analysis
Manufacturer part number:
Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Summit Doppler Vantage ABI Package 2 System with built-in printer for printing ankle waveforms on adhesive-backed label paper, and a roller stand for securing the unit. The Vantage ABI uses an innovative cuff-based technology for performing the ankle-brachial index (ABI) exam to assist in the diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.).
The system is easy to use and the entire ABI exam only takes 3 minutes to complete once the cuffs are wrapped and the patient rests. It provides accurate determination of the ABI across the full range of P.A.D. by using Digital Fourier Oscillometric (DFO) waveform analysis, a significant improvement in ankle pressure determination and peripheral arterial disease assessment over traditional forms of oscillometric ankle pressure estimation.
- One touch - 3 minutes to complete the ABI exam
- Graphic display with convenient touch-screen to navigate the system
- USB memory stick for data transfer and storage on a personal computer or EMR interface
- Built-in printer for printing ankle waveforms on adhesive-backed label paper
- 4 blood pressure cuffs: 2 x 10cm ankle cuffs and 2 x 12cm arm cuffs
- Roller stand
- For Medicare reimbursements the CPT Code is 93922
Click here to see our full range of obstetric and vascular Dopplers from Huntleigh, Wallach Summit, Newman Nicolet.
*All Summit Dopplers and probes are covered under a Wallach Surgical's warranty and come with a two (2) year labor and two (2) year parts warranty. For more details, click here to be redirected to Wallach Surgical's webpage.
If you need help choosing the right Doppler for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.