The LifeDop 250AR Obstetrical doppler is a hand held model with a digital display, a built-in audio recorder and rechargeable batteries. The LifeDop 250AR features a digital display unit with superior sound quality, extended battery life, enhanced probe sensitivity, interchangeable probes, and a built-in Audio Recorder to record and replay Doppler sounds. The built-in recorder technology is a first in the Doppler market and proves useful for replaying and analyzing fetal heart tones.
L250 probe options include transvaginal and waterproof probes or standard 2 MHz & 3 MHz probes. The L250 Series is a multi-use Doppler that can also be used as a vascular Doppler. By changing the probe to any of the four vascular probes available, this Doppler provides the economical convenience of only having to purchase one Doppler where both fetal & vascular functions are required.
- Large digital display
- Interchangeable probes
- Built-in audio recorder that allows you to download recordings to a computer for playback
- Recharger and AA batteries included
- Probe options: 2 MHz & 3 MHz probes, 5 MHz transvaginal probe and waterproof probes available
- Optional roll stand with storage basket and/or wall mounts available
- Warranty 2 years parts and labor