Summit LifeDop 300 ABI System
Portable, Economical ABI System with Printer
Automatic ABI Calculations
Manufacturer part number:
The LifeDop 300 ABI System is a cost effective handheld dopper that easily locates vessels and detects blood flow. Features large heart rate display and a sensitive 8MHz bi-directonal probe. The L300 ABI includes a keypad for entering blood pressure measurements into memory as well as a software driven menu to walk you through an ABI. In addition, the L300 automatically calculates the ABI so the end user does not have to. The ABI is printed along with the individual pressure measurements and the Doppler waveforms on the included portable printer. The L300 ABI also comes standard with an aneroid and four blood pressure cuffs - two 10 cm cuffs and two 12 cm cuffs.
This easy to operate ABI System is ideal for doing in-office Ankle/Brachial Indexes, and provides instructional materials for those unfamiliar with the test. This complete system also provides you with the printouts needed for reimbursement.
- Handheld Doppler for diagnosing Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.)
- 8 MHz bi-directional probe
- 4 Cuffs - two 10 cm cuffs and two 12 cm cuffs
- Compact printer to capture waveforms
Adhesive-backed label paper
Uses one 3 x AA batteries
Includes batteries and carrying case
- ABI chart & forms
- ABI video, Examination Guide, Quick Reference Guide and ABI Glossary
- For Medicare reimbursements the CPT Code is 93922