Cascade HealthCare Products carries a wide selection of Summit LifeDop Obstetrical Doppler Probes including transvaginal and waterproof probes. All LifeDop obstetrical probes provide a specific purpose as noted below and are able to be used with all the LifeDop series Dopplers.
- 2 MHz Probe: The Wide-angle beam is optimized for deep penetration needed in late term pregnancy and larger patients.
- 3 MHz Probe: The best general-purpose obstetrical probe for fetal heart detection, from earliest stages through delivery. The probe's wide-angle beam saves time spent "hunting" for the heartbeat.
- 5 MHz Transvaginal Probe: The 5 MHz transvaginal fetal Doppler probe is used for early fetal heartbeat detection. It is ideal for women who are obese or have a retroverted uterus.
- 2 MHz Waterproof Probe: Waterproof design is optimal for water-assisted labor and delivery applications.
- Excellent sensitivity
- Maximum durability
- Completely interchangeable for use on L150, L250 and L350 series of Dopplers
- Interchangeable probes make it convenient to use the same LifeDop Doppler for multiple purposes
*All Summit probes are covered under a Wallach Surgical's warranty and come with a two (2) year labor and two (2) year parts warranty. For more details, click here to be redirected to Wallach Surgical's webpage.
If you need help choosing the right probe for your Doppler, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.