Cascade HealthCare Products carries a wide selection of Summit LifeDop Vascular Doppler Probes including STERRAD-compatible sterilizable probes. All LifeDop probes are interchangeable with the LifeDop L150, L250, L300, L350 series Dopplers, and provide a specific purpose as noted below.
*LifeDop 250 ABI Vascular Systems and LifeDop 300 ABI Vascular Systems can only use ABI-specific probes. Please be sure to purchase the probes marked 'ABI' as the regular probes are not compatible with LifeDop vascular ABI systems.
- 4 MHz Probe: This probe is optimized with a broad, flat beam for easy location of blood flow.
- 5 MHz Probe: The medium width beam aids in detecting deep vessels.
- 8 MHz Probe: The best general-purpose vascular probe. The sensitive, narrow beam allows for easy detection of surface vessel location.
- 8 MHz Sterilizable Probe: Clinically tested for use in sterile fields for the detection of blood flow in both veins and arteries. STERRAD® compatible for use with LifeDop Dopplers.
- 5 MHz ABI Probe: Specially designed only for LifeDop vascular ABI systems, this probe's medium width beam aids in detecting deep vessels.
- 8 MHz ABI Probe: Specially designed only for LifeDop vascular ABI systems, this probe's sensitive, narrow beam allows for easy detection of surface vessel location.
- Excellent sensitivity for locating vessels and blood flow
- Maximum durability
- Completely interchangeable for use on L150, L250 and L350 series of Dopplers - sterilizable probes have some restrictions
- Interchangeable probes make it convenient to use the same LifeDop Doppler for multiple purposes
*All Summit probes are covered under a Wallach Surgical's warranty and come with a two (2) year labor and two (2) year parts warranty. For more details, click here to be redirected to Wallach Surgical's webpage.
If you need help choosing the right probe for your Doppler, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.