Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Summit Vista ABI Vascular System. The Vista ABI system was designed for practices that want to begin performing ABI exams immediately with the option of later adding accessories like the PPG probe and software. The accompanying compact printer rapidly prints two ankle weaverfomrs along with the ABI results.
The Vista ABI system conducts single-level ABI exams and seated ABI exams using the bi-directional Doppler probe or PVR. An optional PPG probe is available measures toe pressures for the TBI. This is a full-featured system for P.A.D. Diagnosis.
- 2 modalities: PVR and 8MHz bi-directional Doppler probe
- PPG Package with PPG probe sold separately
- Graphic waveform display with an easy-to-follow test sequence
- On-screen guide
- 4 cuffs with automated inflation/deflation
- Optional 5 MHz bi-directional probe provides deeper penetration on larger patients
- Fully featured for P.A.D. Diagnosis
- Includes stand
Vista ABI Optional PPG Package Features
- A sensitive arterial PPG probe for obtaining both toe and limb pressures
- Includes convenient Velcro to secure placement on the digit
- A 1.9cm cuff for performing TBI exams on patients with non-compressible arteries
Click here to see our full range of obstetric and vascular Dopplers from Huntleigh, Wallach Summit, Newman Nicolet.
*All Summit Dopplers and probes are covered under a Wallach Surgical's warranty and come with a two (2) year labor and two (2) year parts warranty. For more details, click here to be redirected to Wallach Surgical's webpage.
If you need help choosing the right Doppler for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.