The Summit Vista L450VA ABI Vascular System was designed for practices that want to begin performing ABI exams immediately with the option of later adding accessories like the PPG probe and software. The accompanying compact printer rapidly prints two ankle weaverfomrs along with the ABI results.
The Vista ABI system conducts single-level ABI exams and seated ABI exams using the bi-directional Doppler probe or PVR. This is a full-featured system for P.A.D. Diagnosis.
- 2 modalities: PVR and 8MHz bi-directional Doppler probe
- Graphic waveform display with an easy-to-follow test sequence
- On-screen guide
- 4 cuffs with automated inflation/deflation
- 8MHz Doppler Probe
- Fully featured for P.A.D. Diagnosis
- Includes stand
- CPT Codes 93922 and 93924
- PPG Package,5MHz Probe and PC Software sold separetlyVista ABI Optional PPG Package Features