Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Summit Vista AVS, a full-featured ABI/Vascular System. The advanced Vista AVS® conducts single-level ABI, seated ABI, TBI and segmental studies. The Vista AVS is a robust, highly versatile system ideal for conducting, interpreting and documenting ABI, TBI and segmental studies with three modalities.
An 8 MHz bi-directional Doppler probe can be used to obtain systolic pressure and ankle waveforms required for reimbursement. Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) quickly captures ankle waveforms and a third modality, photoplethysmography (PPG) probe measures pressure for Toe Brachial Index (TBI) and segmental exams.
The Vista AVS accommodates both standard and custom protocols. Easy-to-follow test sequences and handheld controller make navigating this system quick and simple. This is a full-featured system for P.A.D. Diagnosis.
- 3 modalities: PVR, 8MHz bi-directional Doppler probe and PPG probe
- Segmental studies to help locate blockage or narrowing following single-level ABI exam
- Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation
- Performs seated ABI exams for mobility impaired patients
- Obtains dual-ankle pressures, Posterior Tibial (PT) and Dorsalis Pedis (DP) arteries
- Software for reporting, annotating, storage, printing and interfacing with EMR
- 9 x cuffs with automatic inflation/deflation to speed up and customize segmental studies
- 2 x 10cm
- 4 x 12cm
- 2 x 17cm
- 1 x digit cuff
- Optional 5 MHz bi-directional probe provides deeper penetration on larger patients
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step ABI instruction
- On-screen guide
- Individual site mode
- Fully featured for P.A.D. Diagnosis
- Includes PC software (see below for details)
- Includes stand
Vista AVS Advanced Features
- Doppler: The bi-directional Doppler probe, long considered the gold standard for ABI exams, is used to obtain systolic pressures and waveforms.
- PVR: PVRs can be used to obtain peripheral arterial waveforms with blood pressure cuffs.
- PPG: The PPG probe detects small changes in blood volume. Using a toe cuff, the PPG probe measures toe pressures in patients with noncompressible arteries. The PPG probe can be used to measure toe and brachial pressures for TBI exams. PPG probes may also be used to obtain toe pressures for segmental studies.
- Reporting Software: The Vista AVS includes PC software for full-page reporting, exam data storage and integration with leading EMR studies.
Click here to see our full range of obstetric and vascular Dopplers from Huntleigh, Wallach Summit, Newman Nicolet.
*All Summit Dopplers and probes are covered under a Wallach Surgical's warranty and come with a two (2) year labor and two (2) year parts warranty. For more details, click here to be redirected to Wallach Surgical's webpage.
If you need help choosing the right Doppler for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.