Cascade HealthCare Products carries Suresite™ IV Transparent Dressings by Medline. this is a sterile film dressing that acts as a barrier to bacteria and water, while creating a moist wound environment. These dressings are indicated for the management of peripheral and central IV catheter sites, minor abrasions and skin tears and to help prevent skin breakdown.
- Convenient, sized for I.V. sites
- Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology
- Permits continuous observation
- Variety of delivery systems
- Available dimensions: 2" x 3" and 4" x 5"
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central
- IV lines, skin tears, lacerations, abrasions & to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage
- May be left in place for up to 7 days
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
We have a wide variety of IV Supplies including IV Training Models and Iron Duck IV Bags. To see our complete selection, just click here.
If you need help choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives, health care professionals and parents. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.