TAT-2000 TemporalScanner Thermometer - Exergen
The TemporalScanner Thermometer is a non-invasive system with advanced infrared technology providing maximum ease of use with quick, consistently accurate measurements. Advanced, patented technology measures temperatures with a gentle stroke across the forehead.
The TemporalScanner Thermometer has been clinically tested for accuracy compared to rectal thermometers and temperature sensors inserted in the heart during course of patient treatment and accepted for use in major hospitals, making it the ideal thermometer for use with newborns, infants, children or adults.
- Provide a reading of core body temperature in approximately 3 seconds
- This is an easy to use and cost-effective method of temperature measurement
- Non-invasive and hermetically sealed head
- Battery life approximately 7,500 readings
- One-handed operation, for use with newborns, infants, children or adults