Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Treesa McLean in California.
- 2 - Tape Measures, Infant Paper
- 1 - Welcome Certificate with Kleenprinter
- 2 - Heel Warmers, Infant
- 2 - Peri Irrigation Bottles
- 1 - Sterile Field
- 2 - Lube Jelly 3gm, Packages of 10
- 1 - Sitz Bath, Plastic
- 1 - Sheet, Paper/Poly 40" x 72"
- 1 - Sanitary Pads, Package of 14
- 1 - Mattress Cover, King Size
- 1 - Gloves Synthetic Aloe, Box of 100, Size Medium
- 1 - Enzyme Cleaner Packet
- 12 - Gloves Synthetic Sensicare Singles, Size Medium
- 2 - Gauze, Non-Sterile 4"x4", Trays of 10
- 1 - Witch Hazel Towelette
- 1 - Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Lancet, Infant Tenderfoot
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Birth kit updated: 5/5/2016
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.