Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave
Auto Shut-Off After Sterilization and Dry Cycles
Perfect size for midwives, birth centers, and other small professional offices
Select from One of the Product Choices Below:
Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave. This manual autoclave is designed with a bright, easy to use operation panel.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- International certifications
- Includes 3 trays
- Tray dimensions: 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8" (415mm x 170mm x 20mm)
- Chamber dimensions: 9" x 18" (230mm x 470mm)
- Overall dimensions: 21.5" x 20" x14.4" (545mm x 510mm x 365mm)
- Chamber volume: 5 Gal - 19 Liters
- Standard unwrapped cycle time: Cold: 27 Minutes Hot: 13 Minutes
- Voltage: 120V - 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400W - 12A
- Autoclave weight: 85 lbs (39 kg)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
We also carry a wide variety of Surgical Instruments, Suturing Kits, Disinfectants & Lubricants and more in our Instruments category. Just click here to see our full selection.
If you need help choosing the right products for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.