Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave. The compact size (7” chamber) of this autoclave makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time - 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time)
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- Tray dimensions: 1.6" x 4.7" x 0.8" (295mm x 120mm x 20mm)
- Chamber dimensions: 7" x 13" (230mm x 470mm)
- Overall dimensions: 17.9" x 17.4" x 12" (455mm x 440mm x 305mm)
- Chamber volume: 2gal - 7.5L
- Standard unwrapped cycle time: Cold: 16 Minutes Hot: 11 Minutes
- Voltage: 120V - 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1350W - 11A
- Autoclave weight: 50 lbs (23 kg)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
We also carry a wide variety of Surgical Instruments, Suturing Kits, Disinfectants & Lubricants and more in our Instruments category. Just click here to see our full selection.
If you need help choosing the right products for your practice, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.