*Please note: we only have a few DVDs left for sale, so don't delay your purchase*
Cascade HealthCare Products carries the Understanding Pregnancy DVD. Teach expectant parents how to keep themselves and their babies healthy as they take the remarkable journey through pregnancy.
Presenting the latest research-based recommendations, Understanding Pregnancy models healthy habits and partner involvement, all while stressing the importance of good prenatal health. This DVD features all new, stunning 3D animation that brings fetal development to life and will motivate moms to take good care of themselves throughout pregnancy.
- Fetal Development – overview of trimesters, changes to mom and baby in each trimester, 3D animation of fetal development.
- Medical Care – choosing a provider, routine appointments, ultrasounds, first trimester screening, glucose tolerance test, Group B strep test
- Nutrition – extra calories, weight gain, healthy cooking and eating habits, USDA's “MyPlate," foods to limit or avoid, iron and folic acid, dental hygiene, prenatal vitamins, cravings, beverages, breastfeeding preparation
- Exercise – guidelines, safe and unsafe activities, exercise, warning signs, Kegel exercises, exercise tips by trimester.
- Discomforts – nausea, constipation, heartburn, faintness, round ligament pain, backache, swelling, insomnia, leg cramps, Braxton-Hicks contractions, general pregnancy warning signs, preterm labor signs
- Hazards – alcohol, smoking, illegal drugs, certain medications, X-rays, hot tubs/saunas/tanning beds, tattoos, environmental hazards
- Emotions – common pregnancy stressors, stress-relief tips, support, body image, relationship tips, dads, domestic abuse
78 Minutes, 2012
We also have a wide selection of Educational Materials specific to each of the following topics: Breast Cancer Awareness, Breastfeeding, Childbirth, Family Planning, Men's Health, Newborns, Pregnancy, STDs, Teaching Aids, and Women's Health. For all of our Educational Materials categories, just click here!
If you need help choosing your educational materials, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.