Cascade HealthCare Products carries the customized Birth Kit by midwife Vicki Marnin in Connecticut.
- 20 - Underpads Light WT, 23" x 36"
- 20 - Underpads Light WT, 23" x 24"
- 1 - Plastic Backed Sheet, 40" x 72"
- 1 - Peri Irrigation Bottle
- 2 - Sanitary Brief, Unisize
- 1 - Bulb Syringe, 2 oz
- 25 - Gauze, 4" x 4", Packages of 2
- 1 - Straws, Package of 10
- 1 - Infant Tape Measure
- 1 - Sanitary Pad, Package of 12
- 1 - Baby Cap, Basic Cotton
- 1 - Cord Ring
- 1 - Digital Thermometer, Jumbo
- 1 - Scrub Brush with Hibiclens
Birth Kits should be ordered six weeks prior to your due date.
Due to sanitation reasons, birth kits and disposable birth supplies cannot be returned.
Kit Updated 8/12/15
*Image is not reflective of all custom Birth Kit contents*
We also have a great selection of Birthing Supplies, Breastfeeding Products, Newborn Cotton Basics and all-natural Mineral Supplements by Floradix specially designed for pregnancy and birth! Just click here to see our complete Pregnancy & Birth section.
If you need help finding or choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.