Cascade HealthCare Products carries Welch Allyn Bronze Series DS44 Integrated Aneroids with FlexiPort Cuffs. This integrated-style gauge features a FlexiPort cuff-mounted design that's compact and lightweight. In use, the gauge can be rotated to any orientation desired by the clinician.
With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS44 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design
- Gauge rotates 360º, for easy viewing from any angle
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes
- Premium inflation system, and lightweight for patient comfort
- Five-year calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
- Available sizes: Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, Adult with Carrying Case
We carry a variety of Welch Allyn Parts including replacement FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs for the Welch Allyn Bronze Series DS44 Integrated Aneroid. To see our complete selection Welch Allyn Parts, just click here.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.