The Welch Allyn Bronze Series DS44 Integrated Aneroids features a FlexiPort cuff-mounted design that's compact and lightweight. In use, the gauge can be rotated to any orientation desired by the clinician.
With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS44 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design
- Gauge rotates 360º, for easy viewing from any angle
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes
- Premium inflation system, and lightweight for patient comfort
- Five-year calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
- Available sizes: Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, Adult with Carrying Case