The Welch Allyn Platinum Series DS58 Hand Aneroids Cuff Kits. Choose the Pediatric Cuff Kit or Adult Family Practice Cuff Kits both have premium gauges that provide unsurpassed reliability and Flexiport Cuffs. The DS58 gauge has a thumbscrew bleed valves, an ergonomic inflation bulb for enhanced comfort and is compatible with FlexiPort reusable blood pressure cuffs with one-tube tri-purpose connectors.
With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS58 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock technology
- Super shock-resistant: can withstand up to 60" drop and remain in calibration
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Premium inflation system for comfort
- Lighter weight than traditional models
- Thumbscrew bleed valve and ergonomic inflation bulb
- Unsurpassed reliability in a traditional, handheld design
- Latex-free for safety
- DS58-MC: Family Practice Flexiport Cuff Kit Includes: child, small adult, adult and large adult cuffs
- DS58-PD: Pediatric FlexiPort Cuff Kit. Includes: newborn, infant, child and small adult cuffs