The Welch Allyn Platinum Series DS58 Hand Aneroids with Pediatric Cuff Kit or Adult Family Practice Cuff Kits have premium gauges that provide unsurpassed reliability in a traditional handheld design. The DS58 gauge has a thumbscrew bleed valves, an ergonomic inflation bulb for enhanced comfort and is compatible with FlexiPort reusable blood pressure cuffs with one-tube tri-purpose connectors.
With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS58 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock technology
- Super shock-resistant: can withstand up to 60" drop and remain in calibration
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Premium inflation system for comfort
- Lighter weight than traditional models
- Thumbscrew bleed valve and ergonomic inflation bulb
- Unsurpassed reliability in a traditional, handheld design
- Latex-free for safety
- DS58-MC: Adult Family Practice Kit Includes: child, small adult, adult and large adult cuffs
- DS58-PD: Pediatric FlexiPort Cuff Kit. Includes: newborn, infant, child and small adult cuffs