DS58 Platinum Series Hand Aneroid Cuff Kit - Welch Allyn
For One-Tube Tri-Purpose Connector FlexiPort Cuffs
Cascade HealthCare Products carries Welch Allyn Platinum Series DS58 Hand Aneroids with Pediatric Cuff Kits and Family Practice Cuff Kits. This premium gauge provides unsurpassed reliability in a traditional handheld design. The DS58 gauge has a thumbscrew bleed valve, has an ergonomic inflation bulb for enhanced comfort and is compatible with FlexiPort reusable blood pressure cuffs with one-tube tri-purpose connectors.
With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS58 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock technology
- Super shock-resistant: can withstand up to 60" drop and remain in calibration
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Premium inflation system for comfort
- Lighter weight than traditional models
- Thumbscrew bleed valve and ergonomic inflation bulb
- Unsurpassed reliability in a traditional, handheld design
- Latex-free for safety
- DS58-MC: Gauge with FlexiPort Family Practice Kit and nylon zipper case. Includes: child, small adult, adult and large adult cuffs
- DS58-PD: Gauge with Pediatric FlexiPort Cuff Kit. Includes: newborn, infant, child and small adult cuffs
We carry replacement FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs with One-Tube Tri-Purpose Connectors and Inflation Bulbs for the Welch Allyn Platinum Series DS58 Hand Aneroid. To see our complete selection Welch Allyn Parts, just click here.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)443-9942.