Cascade HealthCare Products carries Welch Allyn Silver Series DS45 Integrated One-Piece Aneroids with FlexiPort Cuffs. The sleek, efficient design of this integrated-style gauge and one tube adapter plug directly into the integrated port of a FlexiPort® cuff. In use, the gauge can be rotated to any orientation desired by the clinician. The gauge is also suitable for use on any FlexiPort cuff regardless of size.
With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS45 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- One part design eliminates the need for a bladder, making for a lighter, sleeker cuff
- Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement
- Gauge rotates 360º, for easy viewing from any angle
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- 10-year calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
- Available sizes: Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, Adult with Carrying Case
We carry replacement FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs, Inflation Bulbs and Air Release Valves for the Welch Allyn Silver Series DS45 Integrated One-Piece Aneroid. To see our complete selection Welch Allyn Parts, just click here.
If you need assistance in finding the right product, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives and health care professionals. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.