The Welch Allyn Silver Series DS45 Integrated One-Piece Aneroids with FlexiPort Cuffs. The sleek, efficient design of this integrated-style gauge and one tube adapter plug directly into the integrated port of a FlexiPort® cuff. In use, the gauge can be rotated to any orientation desired by the clinician. The gauge is also suitable for use on any FlexiPort cuff regardless of size.
With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS45 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- One part design eliminates the need for a bladder, making for a lighter, sleeker cuff
- Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement
- Gauge rotates 360º, for easy viewing from any angle
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- 10-year calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
- Available sizes: Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, Adult with Carrying Case