Cascade HealthCare Products carries Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 692 Thermometers. These electronic thermometers capture temperature readings quickly with approximate 4 to 6 second oral readings, 10 to 13 second rectal or pediatric axillary readings, and 12 to 15 second adult axillary readings. Featuring technology that sets the standard for accuracy, the SureTemp Plus 690 will deliver accurate, repeatable readings on patients of all age groups.
- 4 - 6 second oral readings
- 10 - 13 second pediatric axillary readings
- 10 - 13 second rectal readings
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Includes a 60-second pulse timer for counting pulses and respiration
- Intuitive user interface and ergonomic shape
- Cord length: 4 feet
- Built-in probe cover storage
- Removable/interchangeable oral/axillary and rectal probes for reducing risk of contamination
- Takes approximately 5,000 readings on 3 AA batteries (batteries included)
- Includes wall mount
- Last temperature recall button
- 2 year thermometer and 1 year probe warranty
We have a wide selection of Thermometers from ADC, Welch Allyn and Veridian for professional and home use. Just click here to see our full selection of Thermometers.
If you need help choosing the right products, Cheryl Meyers has over 30 years of experience working with midwives, health care professionals and parents. You can email questions to email@example.com or call us at (800)443-9942.